Work with us
Discover your next opportunity from Organics
Organics designs, manufactures and installs environmental engineering equipment. Due to continued expansion Organics is currently seeking a SALES MANAGER/ENGINEER. Remuneration will include basic salary, job-related travel expenses and bonus/commission.
- Generate sales for the company.
- Work with senior management to develop a focused sales strategy.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- Develop new clients and cultivate existing relationships.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and pricing.
- Conduct sales and technical presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Act as Organics focal point for sales building successful relationships with new clients.
- Prepare detailed technical and financial offers with the support of the design and sales support team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy
- Assimilate data and critically evaluate bid opportunities before making recommendations to senior management.
- Negotiate agency agreements with suitable local companies and meeting with customers, for the purpose of negotiating sales of engineering equipment and services.
- Generate sales call reports on a weekly basis and present to management.
- Develop and maintain a CRM database.
- Degree (or above) in an Engineering discipline
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English; both written and spoken.
- Minimum 3 years sales experiences and proven successful track record selling to the waste management, agricultural (e.g. oil palm) and industrial sectors.
- Sales skills with the ability to evaluate problems and sell conceptual technical solutions on the spot.
- Organisational skills and able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have his/her own transport.
The position of Engineer or Manager will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume, photo, current and expected salary directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Privacy and Protection Policy