Work with us
Discover your next opportunity from Organics
Posted: 21 April 2023
PT Organics Bali is currently seeking for a suitable Sales Engineer for its Indonesia Sales Operations, based in Jakarta.
PT Organics Bali www.organicsbali.com is a specialised engineering company focused on delivering innovative renewable energy, waste management and pollution control systems to clients in Indonesia. We have a passion for sustainability and believe that our work can have a positive impact on the environment and society. We are seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team and help us achieve our mission.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package. The Sales Engineer will report to the General Manager and will work closely with other members of the senior management team to ensure the company’s sales targets are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and engaging with potential customers, developing and managing relationships, assisting with proposals and bids and closing sales deals.
The role will be office based at the PT Organics Bali office in PIK or Bandung. Hybrid working if required will also be considered for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about renewable energy and environmental protection, and have the drive to succeed in a sales role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the role.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers in the Indonesian market.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and generate leads through networking, research, and other sales activities.
- Provide technical and commercial support to customers throughout the sales process, from initial contact to contract signing.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop customized solutions that meet customer needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers and partners.
- Negotiate and close sales deals and manage the contracting and invoicing process.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, regulations, and competitive landscape, and provide feedback to the team on market needs and opportunities.
Qualifications / Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales or business development in engineering products/services ideally with a focus on renewable energy, waste management or environmental protection systems
- Experience in developing feasibility studies and business cases
- Experience in project planning, development and management
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively present technical information to customers and partners
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to develop and maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with customers.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel frequently ( 80% ) within Indonesia to meet with customers and partners.
Please Submit Application & Curriculum Vitae (CV) Online and Email to email@example.com Attn: Mr. Andy Kannan.
Submit application with a passport size color photo, personal particulars, email address, mobile phone contact no. and other relevant details. All applications must be received latest by Mon 15th May 2023. Short listed candidates shall be contacted on their mobile no., and or email address.
Note: This position of Sales Engineer at PT Organics Bali is an important and respected appointment that requires highly motivated, enthusiastic, self driven with a cheerful personality.